Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hey to everyone!

• 19-04-2005 6:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

I'm new here, so I thought to break the ice I would show you my website I made.
    its PROBABLY not to everyone's taste, and alot of you wont get the joke or the irony. but for those of you who do, enjoy
    www.geocities.com/sebmajor
    and dont let the fact that its a stupid geocities put you off.
    ENJOY.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 267 ✭✭EdBanger

this is obivious self promotion, the site is not even funny and this is a houmor board, not a look at my site board. you at least seem smart enought to have created a new account for this or you are a compleate new comer to this board, cause thats not the way things are done, and your lible to get scolded and or banned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Maddox ripoff tbh, and a bad one at that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 badass orion

boo hoo. I might get banned from your crummby forums.
    Yeah I make no bones about the fact im shameless self premoting my site. so? its a funny site this is humour section, go figure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

boo hoo. I might get banned from your crummby forums.
    Yeah I make no bones about the fact im shameless self premoting my site. so? its a funny site this is humour section, go figure.

Sorry but its really not funny at all:confused: Dont give up the day job

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 badass orion

well actualy it is funny so screw you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭rugbug86

oh yeah, its funny alright

*NOTE* Sarcasm

see, sarcasm is funny, your website is just lame.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭joejoem

well actualy it is funny so screw you.

You sir, are a complete tosser.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

you sir, suck.

heres a few hints as to how to do it

mods, can his website be considered obscne? cos its definatly offending my senses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭Glipmac

i agree with the others although idid not get the site i was very tempted to re edit the "Death" part of the site because you left open you moron!

Glipmac :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

Geocities doesnt like me but doesnt sound like im missing too much.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭meditraitor

You can only get better dude,, move to cuckoo I think(humor nahh)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

seb major to me
    More options 11:09 am (3 hours ago)

so you dont like my site huh? well what kind of man are you then you stupid whore? my site is a million times better then your mum so suck on my cock. I hate you and hope you die of AIDS.
    ps. you suck,.
    pps. you suck more then a hooker with an overdraft.
    ppps. **** you+!

awww bless, i was so upset by this that i invited him to gmail, poor sap is still using hotmail.

<edit> has anyone actually taken the time to read his drivel? i read about 4 pages of pure nasal juice and got bored? if there is anything actually funny on the website apart from the fact that its hosted bny geocities let me know

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement