Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orals Are Over .....What Now??

Options
  • 19-04-2005 7:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭

:D Finally finished orals today after quite a long two weeks and was just wonderin what everyone has planned?
    straight into study or break out and partay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

Take a break, be glad yours are over!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Orals are no big deal. You keep going ffs. Dont be stupid. The amount of idiotic people in ireland is staggering, all people i know going "YAAAAA orals over stalling it out to get locked" " No sorry dickhead thats 20% of your exam you have the other 80 which you more then likely will fail on in june"

Dont be a jackass and stop, keep going, you got marks for talking, yipee, its not biggy. I cant believe anyone got stressed over them like, theres nothing to be stressed about.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

woah dude you are taking this waaay too seriously!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭lestats_bride

I'm not taking a break. I know some of my friends did nothing but study for the orals coming upto them and put all other core subjects on halt but i just delegated 20 mins to it a night. Like somebody said up there it's only 20% and the other 80% is very important!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 440 ✭✭Shyster

Definitely taking a break. Im not finished until last thing on friday but planning on going out friday night, taking saturday off and back to the books again by sunday. A break will do me more good than trying to study would cos i need it. As far as Im concerned my orals are what will bring my grades up because Im not too strong on the written paper, so i dedicated most of the last week and a half to them, but then again, its different for everyone I suppose.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I'm not saying totally relax on anything. But (for myself at least) you'd be better off going out having a good time then being able to focus on your study, than not going out and wishing you could while trying to study therefore not getting much learnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

go out this weekend, get pissed, back to books on monday

Advertisement