Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Poker website in other countries

Options
  • 19-04-2005 8:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭

I'm on ladbrokes at the moment. I feel fairly trusting of them as they're in Ireland, the UK ,the EU (Gibraltar?) and they are a real company which have betting shops in Ireland, so I'm fairly sure I could sue them if needs be. Also they have plenty of members.

But what about outside of the aformenntioned net of reputable places. Netherlands Antillies, Kawahne (spelling?) a mowhawk indian reserve and places like aruba or the USA itself. Are these reputable places, are companies based there scams? I'm sure they're tax havens or something but do I, the consumer have anything much to fear about depositing money on these websites? Your opinions would be appreciated.

Advertisement