Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

photography of modified cars!!

Options
  • 19-04-2005 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

im a photography student in meath/dublin.i am looking to take pictures of guys/gals with their modified cars for college project. a free print will be given to everyone who participates.

any help would be much appriciated.

johnny_b_maher@hotmail.com

087-7951467

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,390 ✭✭✭VeVeX

Quick warning anyone who sends pics make sure you wipe your reg.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭johnny b

id prefer if i cud take the pics being a photographer :) all reg's will be digitally wiped for owners privacy. im aint as stupid as i look.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

VeVeX wrote:
    Quick warning anyone who sends pics make sure you wipe your reg.
    :rolleyes:

read the post

• Registered Users Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭bp_me

johnny b wrote:
    im a photography student in meath/dublin.i am looking to take pictures of guys/gals with their modified cars for college project. a free print will be given to everyone who participates.

any help would be much appriciated.

johnny_b_maher@hotmail.com

087-7951467

You may have more success at some of the following addresses

www.racershaven.com
    www.cruiseirl.com
    manic motorz (cant remember the address)
    there's loads more

Advertisement