Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tick Tock!!

• 19-04-2005 8:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

ONE MORE NIGHT! cant wait now, gonna be a long day of travellin but gonna be worth it!! All i can say is to anyone else who's goin lets take the roof off the place and get well into it!! I know there comin back in a few months but lets try and make a big impression on em so were not forgotten for another ten year span!!! Im three rows from ringside so il be the big f*cker goin mental probably gettin ejected after 5 mins........
    enjoy it!!! :D

23 HOURS AND 22 MINUTES..................

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Don't forget to post about it when it's over as it would be interesting to hear how it went. I'm going to the one on Thursday and I can't wait.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Watch out for my "The Hoff for Smackdown" and "JBL for Pope" signs hanging off the balcony above the rampway!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Storm106

yahooo got my tickets for WWE Corp yesterday

Wed night - Block A Row A Seats 7 & 8 (Front row)

Thur Night- Block B Row D Seats 11 & 12 ( Not the greatest but who cares)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

That was you with the JBL for pope flag! You legend! I was sitting right below you at ringside. Should get some kick ass pictures if they come out. I'm guessing you were they guys who started the 'JBL' chants during the main event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

By the sounds of it JBL got an almost face reaction, and Cena the opposite?

Interesting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

gimmick wrote:
    By the sounds of it JBL got an almost face reaction, and Cena the opposite?

Interesting.

Nah Cena still had the most fans. They were mostly kids though. JBL was hilarious on the mic though and probably won over some new fans just before the match. There wasn't that many JBL fans there but we sure made our presence felt!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I dont like Cena that much so I was up for JBL who is slowly growing on me. There was definitely cheers and chants for JBL whenever he pulled of or reversed some moves.

I'm suprised Jindrak got such a bad reaction on Thursday. He got a cheer for wednesday.

Advertisement