Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF2 Demo Tomorrow?

Options
  • 19-04-2005 8:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭

Clickie

Maybe... maybe...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

I don't think its coming tomorrow. The ;) makes me suspicious.

But I hope I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

lol waiting for that website too

the new rumor is 25th(reported by some magazine who interviewed BF2 rep)

but many believe the demo will be released on 18th-20th May during E3 Expo - which is 1 more month away URGHHH!

well it's 20th, I see no demo there

so end of May is prolly a real date

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭DannyD

the_syco wrote:
    Clickie

Maybe... maybe...
    Unseren Informationen nach, soll die Demo zwischen dem 1. bis 20. April erscheinen
    According to the info they have it should be released between the 1st and 20th of april.... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

Erm its more of a rough guestimate, which we have seen loads of, i wouldn't put any faith in it...

there is also talk on totalbf2.com site about a press thing which involves just the one level at the end of the month, so as they correctly point out we won't see a demo before then(would make the press thing a wee bit pointless)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

just give us the damn demo ffs! every one is dieing to get their hands on it to play and benchmark

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,314 ✭✭✭Nietzschean

where?

well it's 25th, and nothing :(

guys, demo will be released in May 18-20

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

CyberGhost wrote:
    well it's 25th, and nothing :(

guys, demo will be released in May 18-20
    And I thought Valve were bad...:rolleyes:

Iv heard rummors of friday no douth thats also bull**** no demo till E3 me thinks

what a bunch of anuses

they should have released the damn game 1 month ago, I think they owe the fans atleast a stinking demo! and now they are delaying that too.

like E3 promotion will have any big impact on sales, everyone who attends E3 already knows there is a game in making called BF2.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Have the company actually promised a demo ?

yes, in some interview they said there would be a demo

A week or so ago they said they where finalizing the date for releasing the demo so you can only assume it’s ready with dice just holding off till e3

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,912 Mod ✭✭✭✭Ponster

Yeah, I had heard that there would be a demo. The last offical news I saw was from March 3rd when they said that there wouldn't be one realased in March at least.

bizmark wrote:
    A week or so ago they said they where finalizing the date for releasing the demo so you can only assume it’s ready with dice just holding off till e3

where did you read that?(not that I don't trust you, just wanna read it too)

CyberGhost wrote:
    where did you read that?(not that I don't trust you, just wanna read it too)

he German Battle-News website managed to get 12 answers from DICE on the upcoming Battlefield 2. Fortunately the Swedish BF2 fansite, BF2.se translated it into English for us:

How big is the Battlefield 2 team?
    73 st.

When can we expect a demo?
    We are working on specifiying a date. (Bf-news.com comment: The demo can't be far away!)

Which maps can we expect in the demo?
    We are working on the details around that to.
    :

here's the link

Thanks!, interesting, RELEASE THAT DAMN DEMO DICE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭Irishpimp

Hopefully they release a multiplayer demo first :-D

Advertisement