Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting Degrees

• 19-04-2005 9:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hi! I was just wondering what do you think of the acc & fin degree in DCU? Would ones in UCC or DIT b considered better? I am just curious 2 know.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭charba

iff you are into accounting and the whole business thing then its a really interesting brilliant course to do. But if you aren't into any one aspect then maybe this isn't the course for you in first year the modules range from accounting to econmics with a bit of info systems thrown in. Most the modules are okay even if you only have a tiny interest, but if you have no interest accounting and finance really isnt for you. People I know had weird illusions to what this course actually entailed and have dropped out because of it

Advertisement