Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Insane Driving. |VID| 3mb.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

A Russian member from m5board.com racing an mtm tuned 600bhp RS4, he could have down shifted once or twice there instead of lumbering along in the higher gears watching the audi disappear into the distance, but overall that's pretty good driving to avoid those [somewhat unpredictable] proles there.

Apparently the cops can be bought for the equivalent of €20 over there, hell'uvalot cheaper than fecking rip-off Ireland :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I was looking around on the m5board site the other day, it's sickening.

"So are you doing the Gumball this year?"
    -"Yeah, but I'm not sure whether I'll drive the Ferrari or the Lamborghini."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,152 ✭✭✭sound_wave

blocked here at work, anyone wanna mirror it or descibe it for me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

That's just disturbing TBH
    Lots and lots of luck involved too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

One guy's got a Benneton F1 car ffs ! I'm insanely jealous of a young fella called Adam from London with an v8 alpina, E39 M5, two Ruf porsches and a new v10 M5, I think his old man owns a share in RUF or something, Gustav [the admin] is abit of a clown though, he's really obsessed with the whole badge and image thing, I'd swear he sleeps wrapped up in a bmw flag or something, one mention of AMG and you're banned for life kinda attitude, he's looking at it primarily on the business end of things as regards site sponsorship etc. and banning just about everyone (from mbworld.org mainly) who dare question the new E60 M5s performance stats, he reckons its faster than a Gallardo, AMG E55, 550brake 996 turbo and probably an F15 Fighter Jet, he's young, foolish and from sweden so we'll forgive him, but yes, some people have way too much money its disgusting- what about all the starving people in ethiopia (or did bob geldof sort that out?)

Here's the full 20mb video :
    http://members.home.nl/nica23/BMW%20M5%20vs%20Audi%20RS4%20MTM.mpg

There is a lot of luck involved in fairness, in that he didn't get another speeding ticket..smiley_hehehmn.gif
    http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44621

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

TBH that sickens me. The amount of people he could have killed just for a bit of a buzz. Muppet.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Agreed.
    Those moters are putting out some serious power....should be on a bloody track.
    Dusche bags...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

528i wrote:
    One guy's got a Benneton F1 car ffs ! I'm insanely jealous of a young fella called Adam from London with an v8 alpina, E39 M5, two Ruf porsches and a new v10 M5, I think his old man owns a share in RUF or something

Damn rich people!

The Polizei M5 site has a good diary of the 2004 (or 2003, can't remember) rally it's worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Already posted here by mike65 last year
    528i wrote:
    he could have down shifted once or twice there instead of lumbering along in the higher gears

Yes, sounded like that to me. The RS4 man is clearly the better driver, having to do most of the hard work as well

Advertisement