Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

We Want Matt!

• 19-04-2005 9:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone watch Raw on Monday night and hear the reaction Edge and Lita received? I thought it was great. You can count on fans at MSG to air their views. This was Matt's reaction to the chants:

http://nodq.com/news/115907021.shtml

This was the reaction from Lita and Edge:

http://nodq.com/news/115933998.shtml

Hopefully more fans will show their support for V1!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

CLASS! i have raw taped must watch it der now actually!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭Stalfos

"you screwed matt"

It was hilarius when Trish Stratus tried to cover for lita and try to get the crowd to turn on her but they were having none of it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Hurrah For Version One-ah

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭snakeater

Outrageous that Matt is being fired, poor him. That s**t Lita has ruined his career

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭oneofakind32

snakeater wrote:
    Outrageous that Matt is being fired, poor him. That s**t Lita has ruined his career
    Looks like we are set to see the hardys reunited on TNA sometime soon. That will be awsome

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Looks like we are set to see the hardys reunited on TNA sometime soon. That will be awsome

cant ****ing wait :)

i shall be watching RAW on Sky tonight, is the booing censored on the repeats?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,426 ✭✭✭Roar

nope, i watched it last night and the booing was there for all to hear.. Lita looked visibly upset in the ring too..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

No it won't, that would ruin Matt's career. Both of them have said that it was Matt who carried their tag team. What good would it do to Matt do get stuck back with that waster?

Advertisement