Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Albums

• 19-04-2005 10:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭

I just recently started working part-time and now have $$money$$ :D to spend on new albums. Any Recommendations?

I was thinking about getting the new bravery album based on me liking their single but I've been told that their album isn't any good. Is this the case?

I was also considering the new 'The Walls' album I have heard little about them and only heard them for the first time the other day on the radio. They reminded me a little of Feeder in the good old days :rolleyes:

Also when is the new Foos album out? that’s a must have for me :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

v disappointed with the bravery album, loved the single, the rest a bit of a let down. i'd go for block party instead for some upbeat tunage.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Mmmm yes, Bloc Party are worth your money... you could try and find some Brendan Benson too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

brendan benson's new album is brilliant.

the foo fighters new album is out some time in early june i think it's the 10th

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 80 ✭✭eddiehitler

Its not out yet, but id reccommend the new weezer album its out on may 10th. its called make believe and if their earlier efforts are any thing to go by its promises to be a classic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,584 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it won't be out on may 10th here, more likely to be the friday before that, may 6th

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭dceire

Its not out yet, but id reccommend the new weezer album its out on may 10th. its called make believe and if their earlier efforts are any thing to go by its promises to be a classic

Yea I love weezer's old stuff, I don't think Beverly Hills is as good as their old stuff but I good enough. I hope the album is better than the single.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,496 ✭✭✭quarryman

bloc party.

well worth your new found cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

didnt think much of Bloc Party.... check out The Music.
    And they're playing Dublin next Month too!

Advertisement