Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

wmv to mpeg converters

• 19-04-2005 11:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭

anyone know of a free wmv to mpeg converter?

I have a wmv file i need to convert but alas u gotta pay for any of the ones ive seen and ill be using the thing once so im not paying for it

help on this one appreciated peeps

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

or even if someone knows of any free .avi to .mpeg convertors/programs itd be a great help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

You could try opening the clip in MovieMaker, saving as a DV-AVI file and convert it with TMPGenc which is free.

yeah ive already made it into an avi just couldnt find a free convertor. ill google that and download it now thanks man yer a legeend

that worked a treat esquire. the only one i could find was a free trial of it but it didnt stick any logos/this is a demo on the footage that needed to be converted or anything.

so thanks again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 216 ✭✭delanest

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 320 ✭✭esquier

The trial version does Mpeg2 after the trial period it reverts to Mpeg1(VCD }. Glad it worked out.

Advertisement