Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2000 Guineas

• 19-04-2005 11:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Concerning the race, yon Racing Post yesterday gave a great write up on FootStepsInTheSand. A lad on At The Races(slow night!) also tipped the horse. Fallon(!) is on him. Started off at 10-1, now down to 7-1. Dubawi and Rob Roy are still ahead of him and Iceman, who was unlucky last time out, is right behind him at 9-1. Im no flat man, but he seems a nice e/w (1/4 odds).

What say ye lads?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

I've backed Dubawi at 4/1 and Rob Roy at 16/1. Hopefully on the day I'll lay both of these off and can sit back and enjoy the race.

With the Fallon factor Footstepsinthesand does look a good e/w prospect but I've enough done in this race !!

(ps I also backed Grand Central at 16/1 - so ante-post doesn't always work out!!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

mmmm.......hindsight is a wonderful thing !

did you back it dabreno ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭DaBreno

Aye, had a tenner each way at 7/1. Better than a kick in the teeth! :D

Advertisement