Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

watercooling for those with no room in their case

Options
  • 20-04-2005 1:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭

http://www.1a-cooling.de/shop/index-english.htm

not bad ...if a bit heavy on the looks department

it's very DIY in parts ...but well made if they had a nice enclosure it would be buyable

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

It looks like it is going to grow wings and take off :D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭Pinhead

On a related note, does anyone know whether or not the Coolance Exos-2 is a quality cooler? I get mixed reviews when Googled. Some say it's the best external water-cooler out there.. others say differently.

It looks far too sexy to be good :(

• Registered Users Posts: 19,982 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

well the original exos was very good by all accounts so i presume it must be better?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭dubdvd

but remember the cpu heat dissplacment has changed alot lately ...if its just for keeping a quiet watercooling rig i'd say it would be ok ...but if your planning on pushing your rig to its limit i wouldnt be to sure ....there,s some nice internal kits out there and with some creative imagination you could make some nice external houseing for them ...
    heres an example
    4jrf2t

• Registered Users Posts: 19,982 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

i agree with that dub, but then to push a system to its limits ur really looking at prometia/vapo,

imo water is best for a nice quiet rig, and i might go for the exos 2 meself :)

that said that waterchill housing looks the biz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

That housing looks class!

Thats not sold by waterchill , thats a guy who's girlfriend split UP with him for using her make-up case as a watercooling housing :o

Heres the other way around ...without using to much imagination
    4jrl3t

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

dubdvd wrote:
    Thats not sold by waterchill , thats a guy who's girlfriend split UP with him for using her make-up case as a watercooling housing :o
    Haha, that could never happen to me...
    *gulp*

/looks over shoulder

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 4,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nukem

Damn thats tidy :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

What's the problem with buying a bigger/better case?

Advertisement