Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New Family Guy Promos..

• 20-04-2005 1:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭

3 new Family Guy promos bundles into one video clip!

http://rapidshare.de/files/1330635/fgpromo-4.17.wmv.html

Enjoy!

Love the little quips made about The Simpsons and Malcolm In The Middle... Sunday week can't come fast enough!

PS - was gonna post this in 'Prime Time Cartoons' but thought more people would see it here!

PPS - was wondering what that pop-up for 'Animation Domination' was in 'Arrested Development' the other night.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭ApeXaviour

That link's not workin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

fixey linkey

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

ApeXaviour wrote:
    That link's not workin
    Yes it is. Click the Free button. Then go to the next page where there's a countdown at the bottom. When it reaches 0 the page will be refreshed and you can click the link to download.

I wanna see the new series now - something to tide me over with AD gone...

Jaa... arigato gozaimasu ixoysan :)

Kewl, cant wait to see em. Anyone know when abouts they might be airing here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

as for animation dominination on arrested dev,i think fox are dedicating most of that sunday night to animation, what with the new eps of family guy and american dad they may also be showin repeats of the american dad pilot and family guy.

as for them airing here i heard august/september but only on bbc 3 so when it will be on terrestrial is anybodys guess.but this dont bother most of us :rolleyes: :D :rolleyes: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

ixoy wrote:
    Yes it is. Click the Free button. Then go to the next page where there's a countdown at the bottom. When it reaches 0 the page will be refreshed and you can click the link to download.
    Thanks for clarifying that ixoy!
    ixoy wrote:
    I wanna see the new series now - something to tide me over with AD gone...
    Gone for the Summer but it's gotta be back!

Apparently, Will Arnett (Gob) and Jason Bateman (Michael) have said that the new president of Fox is a huge AD fan! :D

wat basquille says is true but fox are changing the president or so i heard so that may be a problem but surely if it gets dropped somebody else will pick this genius show up,anyways peeps just do wat i do and forget about it until may 19th and we know the shows fate.otherwise ya will just worry urselfs ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

basquille wrote:
    'Prime Time Cartoons'

What is this place, post a link please

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Why are they leaving it till autumn to show it here
    everyone will just download them off the internet. Cant wait 4 months.

• Advertisement

4 months, cant wait 4 days ,this is gonna be class i tell yas class. god bless hdtv

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Deadly, can't wait for this. Thanks for the promos there basquille.

OT: On the American Dad thing, is this the beginning of the series aswell? I have the pilot but didn't hear anything about any more.

yeah second ep is on before family guy

Advertisement