Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Distance Learning/Evening Course

• 20-04-2005 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

Can anyone recommend a decent evening/distance course, degree level in engineering/const. management. I have a diploma & a decent job but a degree would give more scope for promotion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭Redshift

I'm studying for a Bachelor of Engineering with honours with The Open University www.open.ac.uk
    I would recomend them without hesitation, it's expensive enough but you will see why when you get the course materials which are very well put together and presented. You studies up to now if relevant may be taken in to account.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 707 ✭✭✭seabee

I'm thinking about doing a long distance learning course(BSc) in Building Surveying with the University Of Reading.It might interest you too.

more details at http://www.info.rdg.ac.uk/parttime/courses/233.html

Has anybody done this course or know of someone who has?
    I want to find out what its like before commiting myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 dfitz1

Thanks lads, the only course I found in Ireland was a Masters in Const.Project Management in Waterford IT, checking out your links now. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭bandraoi

Look into Trinity, I think they do alot of that sort of thing. You'd probably need to be fairly handy to Dublin though.

Advertisement