Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terra Vecchia

• 20-04-2005 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a Corsican wine called Terra Vecchia. I've been told it can be got in a wine shop or off-licence in town (which I believe has a huge selections of wine)

Anyone been able to find this wine anywhere? Or failing that, can anyone hazard a guess as to where this 'super wine shop' is?

Thx

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭SoundWave

im not sure in town where ya can get it but i think Sweeneys offo in GLasnevin do it... they are only open a short while but have a huge selection of wines...

i can check for ya if ya want...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Enotecha Della Langhe. Millenium Walk, Dublin 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭caster

Yeah, Soundwave if you're out that way, that'd be great thanks.

And Shabadu, do you mention Enotecha Della as a very good wine shop or is that wine actually there?

Thx. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Corsican wines are fairly unusual- I reckon you'ld have a good shot at finding it here as it has a few sicilian wines as well.

Advertisement