Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

who is in th right?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

You should really try The 98fm Talk show....

WEDNESDAY NIGHTS

CONSUMER FEATURE
    Every Wednesday night Dermot Jewell answers all your consumer queries and questions, the feature begins at 10pm and runs for about an hour and a half as we endeavour to get through as many of your queries as possible and help you to exercise your rights as a consumer. Consumer Affairs with Dermot Jewell of the Consumers Association of Ireland (4975600).

Here's the Phoneshow's number 1850 22 98 98.
    Or Email them - Email: talk@98fm.ie

I've heard the guy Dermot on before and he seems like a really decent guy and if he can help you he will and if he can't he'll tell you. He's helped out a good few people and once the business has heard '98FM' they seem to change their tune and give ya what you want!!

Ring up tonight as he'll be on or if you don't wanna be on the radio ring up the Consumers Association of Ireland. It still might not be too late!!!!

P.S. others should take note of that number as it may come in use in the future.

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭krinpit

98FM is a Dublin station

krinpit wrote:
    98FM is a Dublin station

Yes, I am well aware that 98 FM is a Dublin radio station! But people can listen to it on the web.

Dermot does this weekly slot at the radio station. But he does have a day job and that is working at the Consumers Association of Ireland. (4975600). And he welcomes calls.

Just trying to help the dude out...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 stevom

Larianne,
    Where is the quote "I say..Let'm Crash"?
    Is it airplane??? Great flick!

stevom wrote:
    Larianne,
    Where is the quote "I say..Let'm Crash"?
    Is it airplane??? Great flick!

Yep!

*starts singing* "There is only one river, there is only one stream...."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 41 wicklow

I knew a guy a couple of years ago who got shafted by a building society and got no joy so on his own back he made a placard which gave a brief description of the problem. He marched up and down outside the shop for 20 minutes with the placard and then kept coming back for the next 2 years I'd say. The whole town at some stage or other saw him. Big article in the local paper about his gripe. I know it caused them a lot of problems. You could do somthing similar : €50 for a brake cable at Garys Cycles. Rip off Ireland ! :eek: Wait until there are customers about to go into the shop and start walking up and down with the placard especially on busy Saturdays. All he has to do is lose 4/5 customers and all the locals will gossip too. ;)

Advertisement