Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ted Walsh on "The Restaurant" last night

• 20-04-2005 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭

Anyone see this? Ted has to go in to some swanky Dalkey restaurant(the kind of place where they care more for how the lettuce is arranged than how the grub tastes) and create a Menu. First off, he warns em "Dont expect anything fancy". Comments on Paulo Tulios fine head of hair. Tells the head waiter to "keep flogging the prawns" after a positive review. Kept going like this all night and had me in Stitches.
    Best of all was the snooty critic turning his nose up at Mellon balls to which Ted replies something like "Have ya ever heard the like? Theyre getting free food and they are still complaining".

Crap show, classic episode. Good man Ted!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭scargill

can't remember the exact quote but something else that had me in stitches was

'I don't go in for all this fecky fecky food' !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 869 ✭✭✭goin'_to_the_PS

was pretty funny

Advertisement