Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Everquest II

Options
  • 20-04-2005 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39

For Irish players And Guilds

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

? posting about everquest 2 in the massivly multiplayer forum is the correct forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

I think they are requesting a new subforum. What do the rest of you think?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

well after the roaring success of my post 'is anyone playing everquest 2' im sure a subforum is in order

now if only the above statement is true. without a public outcry from the weary, sick and huddled masses i dont think we need one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Go for it, we'll be secretly pitying ye over in the WoW forum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 C_Lan Goku

it was early in the morning and i tought i was makeing a sub forum , after i posted it i realised i could not delete it , ya i put in a request for a eq2 fourm ,
    i hope they do as there is a pritty big eq2 community in ireland ,

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If there is, where are all the posts?

Incidently I think there is or was an EQ forum. I recall Venom being the mod.

id say cause it looks like a wow forum and not a eq2 one,
    i have nothing agenst wow i was buying it first but it was sold out so i got eq2 insted,
    just stop complaining about it and give it a chance

no harm in trying if it flops it flops no harm done , but i wil spred the message on the eq2 eu servers

Advertisement