Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Fitz tomorrow night...

Options
  • 20-04-2005 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hey lads,

Whats the deal with tomorrow night?I hear that there is a freeroll, and then what?

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭BrendanB

That'll be the tournament for the night, then it'll be cash games. Round of each Holdem/Omaha (minimum buyin 50, you'd want a good bit more) and the big Omaha game. If there are numbers there might be a Holdem only game as well, not sure if this is happening regularly at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LordJimbo

Ah **** I thought that there'd be a big game of hold 'em. Whats the setup like?I dont want to accidentally you know lose my trousers or something...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭podgeen

why not enter the freeroll, its holdem and you'll only spend 20 or 30 quid to rebuy/topup if things go bad

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭pokertroll

LordJimbo wrote:
    Ah **** I thought that there'd be a big game of hold 'em. .

There's a satellite for the Cavendish Classic in the Merrion that night.
    Starts at 9pm 50 Euro plus unlimited rebuys for 90 minutes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 LordJimbo

Whats the story with the freeroll so? What time etc...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

its on at 830, unlimited rebuys until the end of round 3 with an optional top up too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

hey kev, you back playin poker? your college exams and projects finished?

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭kevthecelt

i wish, still have my behemoth project to do, then 3 exams, but still playing lots of poker, im playing in the big one next thurs, cant wait, anybody have any general tips or strategies for it?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

try and end up with more chips than everyone else...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭accensi0n

just play your game and you'll do grand unless you get unlucky. I wouldn't push any slight edges you have near the start of the tournament but thats just me.

• Advertisement
Advertisement