Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unfair dismissal

Options
  • 20-04-2005 1:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭

I've been banned from after hours for this 'Personal abuse'

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=247664

I think it's pretty clear that I’m being sarcastic, and if Seamus doesn't agree then he should have the common decency to ban the other person who did it, for the same reason instead of singling out one person
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

you called someone a moron!!. He was looking for help. You could have just helped him instead of abusing him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

I'll represent you in this landmark battle against oppression and freedom of expression.

The first hearing is scheduled for 4 weeks time. I'll consider your plea until then, and perhaps we can gain you some clemency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bonzai bob

What a load of me arse, ok, if that was what it was for then lighten the fúck up, worse things are said on a daily basis on this site.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭threebeards

bonzai bob wrote:
    What a load of me arse, ok, if that was what it was for then lighten the fúck up, worse things are said on a daily basis on this site.

Worse than?
    bonzai bob wrote:
    screw you hippie you fúcking cúnt.

that is what i meant in my original post, i think it's obvious that that was sarcasm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Newbie asks for advice.

Unprovoked, bob calls him a moron.

Bob becomes the third known person to invoke the "No personal abuse" rule in the charter, and earns himself a month's ban.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I'd say you need to work on your sarcasm bonzai, it's sorely lacking....

seamus wrote:
    Newbie asks for advice.

Unprovoked, bob calls him a moron.

Bob becomes the third known person to invoke the "No personal abuse" rule in the charter, and earns himself a month's ban.

looks pretty fair to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Give me 47 examples of worse things said on this site on a daily basis. List them in an alphabetical and betabetical system, with the quasi-betabectical flux first of course. Make each link a different colour, while paying due attention and respect to Fermats last theorem, and hold your breath for 4.7 minutes. When you have finished this post "I am very sorry for calling (insert user name here) a moron. I will never do it again." In each and every fora and sub fora on this bulliten board, and I mean all of them. I will be checking.

Once you have finished that make a donation to a charity of your choice of an amount of not less than 10% or your monthly salary. Scan the recipt. Upload it to imageshack and use the /img facility on boards to link to it. This charity, while of you choice cannot have the name of children in it, or give any support or money to suffering children. Oh or Women.

Once you have finished that, sit yourself down and have a good chat with yourself. Deal with your anger. Post up how the conversation went. Seek help. Then and only then will I consider a reduction in the time you will spend outside AH.

Don't get so excited BTW. I am only considering a reduction of 10% in your ban, or 3 days. Whichever is less!

Hobart wrote:
    Give me 47 examples of worse things said on this site on a daily basis. List them in an alphabetical and betabetical system, with the quasi-betabectical flux first of course. Make each link a different colour, while paying due attention and respect to Fermats last theorem, and hold your breath for 4.7 minutes. When you have finished this post "I am very sorry for calling (insert user name here) a moron. I will never do it again." In each and every fora and sub fora on this bulliten board, and I mean all of them. I will be checking.

Once you have finished that make a donation to a charity of your choice of an amount of not less than 10% or your monthly salary. Scan the recipt. Upload it to imageshack and use the /img facility on boards to link to it. This charity, while of you choice cannot have the name of children in it, or give any support or money to suffering children. Oh or Women.

Once you have finished that, sit yourself down and have a good chat with yourself. Deal with your anger. Post up how the conversation went. Seek help. Then and only then will I consider a reduction in the time you will spend outside AH.

Don't get so excited BTW. I am only considering a reduction of 10% in your ban, or 3 days. Whichever is less!

my client is not speaking at the moment so any barters, trades, exchanges or offers of any sort will have to be addressed to my secretary for my review. We're ready to take this all the way.

*dons wig*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,443 ✭✭✭✭bonkey

/me points and giggles

Uberwolf wears a wig!!!!

we have enough witnesses and evidence to get this thrown out of court,
    you'll be wasting your time uber

OrrDer OrrDerr, silence in the gallery!

Stone him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

/me taking notes in shorthand, as long hand is currently busy with more important matters

RuggieBear wrote:
    Stone him

that would be a waste of Gras imho ;)

RuggieBear wrote:
    Stone him

are there any women in the crowd!?

Jehova!!!

Right. Who threw that?04_blasp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

Sorry to dissapoint but it's clear BOb is no fit condition to face a court case. Bob will be detained under the mental health act until he has sorted out his anger management problems.

• Advertisement

The Muppet wrote:
    Sorry to dissapoint but it's clear BOb is no fit condition to face a court case. Bob will be detained under the mental health act until he has sorted out his anger management problems.

you mean he's been put down?

Gilgamesh wrote:
    you mean he's been put down?

honestly
    it's for the best

All he said was "That meal was good enough for Jehova". Sad day for all concerned TBH!

Wow, you people are pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 14,003 ✭✭✭✭The Muppet

bonzai bob wrote:

Thank You Kind Sir, we do our best.

good, good.

keep going, this is all evidence for my case.
    The powers were clearly out to get my client on all manner of fabricated notions. A jehovah mentalist. Who ever *shakes head, turns to jury*
    my client is clearly misunderstood, and rather than rehabilitate they sought to perform a kangaroo court. Only my intervention rescued him on that occasion, only you intervention will rescue him now.

acquit, acquit.

/crowd, jury rise to their feet in applause.

Ber mutters into her feet having cast her wig aside.
    Seamus is booed out of court
    Bonkey is done for contempt

bonzai bob wrote:
    Your'e right. Stop all this sarcasm. And realise Roderick forthwith!

Beruthiel wrote:
    honestly
    it's for the best

Schnief Schnief.... okay, but I wan't to do it then, he's mine
    (old yeller moment there, hehe)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

Digital Death

• Advertisement

SyxPak wrote:
    Digital Death