Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Limp Bizkit Song

Options
  • 20-04-2005 3:05pm
    Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Seems that Wes Borland has rejoined Limp Bizkit and they've posted a video of their new song "The Truth" here

There's something very very weird about this song. Doesn't sound like Limp Bizkit I think. I'm still trying to figure out if this is Limp Bizkit or not :unsure:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Meh, it kills me to say it but I quite like this. It sounds like them alright, just less whiney voice from durbszt, he's doing his Zach De La Rocha thang now :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I love the bass riff at the start and the chords he plays on the bass during the guitar solo/Prayer bit. Really doesn't sound like Durst at the start. If the rest of the new album is like this..... Eeeeeehhhhh :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭herobear

fred durst is wearing a nirvana shirt :rolleyes:

i dont know though, its not that great of a song but at least its a step in the right direction......
    good to see Wes and Sam and the rest of the guys, forgotten how much i missed 'em

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

herobear wrote:
    fred durst is wearing a nirvana shirt :rolleyes:
    Thats no surprise.He has a Kurt Cobain tattoo on his chest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭I am MAN

Beekay wrote:
    Thats no surprise.He has a Kurt Cobain tattoo on his chest

Oi nothing wrong with having Kurt Cobain portrait on your chest :)

I kind of like it, will be interesting to see what the rest of the album is like

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

I am MAN wrote:
    Oi nothing wrong with having Kurt Cobain portrait on your chest :)

I kind of like it, will be interesting to see what the rest of the album is like
    I wasn't slagging Nirvana.I like them :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭dimerocks

i do not believe its actually good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I liked this, its very different alright from their usual stuff, the start of it reminded me of janes addiction or something wes even looked like navarro prancing around. o well might have to pick up the album if that songs anything to go by.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,925 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Are ye serious?!?... were ye listening to the same song i was?

OK.. the bass riff in it is kickass! But the song as a whole is muck! Fred Durst's voice just ruins it, and as for the 'Our Father' bit.... ** cringe **

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

It just sounds like a rehash of something you heard on 3 Dollar Bill Y'All.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

if only durst wasnt in the band....

Very RATM sounding, and dear god i never thought id say this, but thats actually a good limp bizkit song...god i feel so dirty :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I'll admit I like it - well atleast until Durst started "singing" - sorry while the lads in LB might be good muscians, Durst is no vocalist and he certainly aint no De La Rocha - as that would make him a somewhat original vocalist :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,012 ✭✭✭BizzyC

I say we start a petition to free LB form Fred Durst.
    The guy is a mongoose. And I mean that in the worst possible sense of the word!...if there is one.

its true they are all good at what they do bar fred durst who is just a big old fool, his ryhmes are fantastically bad though - take that **** back, cuz all your ****s wack being my favorite. and that eat me alive riff was an american headcharge ripp off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 Sugarfix

Nice to see Wes back but I have to agree that Fred's voice sucks on this track. It just doesn't suit the heavy riffs. Somehow reminds me of RATM, not sure why... but man do I want a guitar with LED lights on it!!!

And they're going loopy on that site for this track :confused:

**** ya the warwick bass is unrealy alright. think i may crack out my childhood tonight and listen to $3dollar bil

Advertisement