Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Possible shake up of F1 qualifying on the cards

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,603 ✭✭✭Corben Dallas

hope they do something with it. Like running the fri with the fuel u do teh race with and running x4 laps with low fuel on Sat, complusory one qualifing lap every 15 mins. So they wouldnt be any one on track for the first half hour then a mad dash to run four laps or 2 2lap runs in the last 20mins.

They still need to do some time with it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

That's exactly the idea I had Corben.

I mean c'mon?! How can the FIA not see that this is the way to go?!

They complained about the old system becasue no cars were going out in the first 20 minutes or so. Make it so the teams have to send a car out every 10 or 15 minutes.

Is it so simple that I'm missing something?!

Advertisement