Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does anyone know how to work a Sharp GX-20

Options
  • 20-04-2005 4:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi Guys/gals, I am having problems with my Sharp GX-20 Mobile Phone. I've been to Sharps' (mobile phone) Website with no relief. I've called Vodaphone, No Help there either. I'm kind of housebound bound since my major open heart surgery (done at the Mater... ). So I am unable to go to a VodaPhone or Mobile phone shop for help. All I'm asking is ; Does anyone know much about this blasted phone. I need to know how to save words into dictionary and lots of other things the manual doesn.t say. Please email me if you do know these phones and I will ask you some stupidly simple questions I have that is not covered in the manual as are most things not covered. Thanks Jdee

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,078 ✭✭✭muckwarrior

Forget about trying to save words to the dictionary. It can literally only hold 1 or 2 at a time - fcukin useless in other words.

Advertisement