Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lord Kazzak visits Stormwind. Courtesy of Werd

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

So many corpses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭Kairo

myself and adnan just caught the end of this, altho for me it was a lagfest...less than one frame a second. I think i caught one glimpse of Kazakk before getting shadow bolted for 50 million points of damage.

Im guessing no one took him down in the end, and the gms just reset his location?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

ya they despawned him and ruined our fun. We were hoping to conquer storm wind with Lord Kazzak's help. Would have been cool to see him fight the king's guards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I cant open that divx. I want to open that divx!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I dunno if I'm doing something wrong but all I can hear is the music the panel is black. It sounds pretty funny too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

ur prolly missing a codec or something, i had no problems viewing it. It's black initially while it buffers then it should load up, guess it depends on your connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭Korg

You could try download vlc here , & download the video from here http://x100.putfile.com/videos/d1-10814180758.avi, or just throw that url straight into vlc.

Vlc is nice, plays lots of stuff.

Looks scary :), not seen the likes of that in draenor.

Advertisement