Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Journal.php Blank?

Options
  • 20-04-2005 8:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭

Before anyone freaks, yes, I have lodged a help ticket, and no, Cloud doesn't know what it is.

I just wanted to know if journal.php is blank for anyone else? Its the same in IE and firefox. When I click on the link (or anyones journal link from the blogs link on the front page), I just get a blank white screen.

Is this happening for anyone else? Does anyone know a fix?

Thanks in advance...
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

mentioned a thread or two down the list, "journals and subscribers" i think. Also mentioned in the subscriber forum

have yu paid your up to date sub?
    There was a cull two days ago :D
    if you were culled you wont have access to these things inc the subscribers forum

Isn't just subscribers that are having problems accessing the journal page. Clearing cookies works.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭Cloud

Try now...

• Registered Users Posts: 55,516 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Nice one, Cloud :)
    Thanks for your help...

• Advertisement

Works now.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

mine also fixed

edit, that also fixed too.