Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG I'm so drunk I have to start a neu thread

Options
  • 20-04-2005 8:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

So we met up.

Some we recognised (Peachy Pants (came for like 3.25 seconds), Seb the Bum, Zane from MTV2, Red Alert), some we did not (Panda100, Blondie83, Jesus I'm so Drunk I can't remember who Else) and some by association (Maura, some guy from actuary).

And we drank. Solidly. For Five Hours.

Then we left. Some so drunk they thought the library was une bonne idée (actually that was just Panda, bloody Med students :rolleyes: ;) ), some to their beds (most) and others so incapable of cycling home that the basement of the Arts Annex looked accomdating (me).

kas

PS - Why does this computer feel like it's accelerating?
    PPS - No, really, it's approaching warp speed.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Wow you didn't even look that drunk Kas - don't worry about the computer going at warp speed, just sit back and enjoy the ride! :D Wonder has Panda given up on the library yet, can't imagine she'll get too much done tonight!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭kasintahan

blondie83 wrote:
    Wow you didn't even look that drunk Kas - don't worry about the computer going at warp speed, just sit back and enjoy the ride! :D Wonder has Panda given up on the library yet, can't imagine she'll get too much done tonight!

Now I don't know what is worse.

The linearly increasing velocity of the terminal at which I sit or the extreme innuendo of your post...

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i'm surprised anyone managed to get drunk at all seen as peachy wasn't there ordering us to buy drinks!!! :D Was great meeting Kittenkiller, Panda, (who was the other guy?) for the first time, great to see the faces behind the posts at last!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Red Alert wrote:
    i'm surprised anyone managed to get drunk at all seen as peachy wasn't there ordering us to buy drinks!!! :D

you're on doubles next time mister!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

haha-its so funny reading drunken emails.I am going to complain to the ucd architect for putting the daedalus building in such close proximity to the student bar-it is a disaster waiting to happen!Had an awful nightmare last night bout barbies+then rememberd it was cos seb kept on putting barbie girl on the jukebox.Dont worry seb we all saw thru ur'my songs havent come on yet'!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Playing sober-pants at dinner in the PUB after wasn't much fun at all!!!

Twas great to meet all those who turned up.
    & may i say that Panda was lookin pretty good for a boy imo!

Shame peachy didn't come back for a drink.
    Next time though....

Twas great to meet all those who turned up.
    & may i say that Panda was lookin pretty good for a boy imo!

She's a boy?

Damn, I really was drunk...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

kasintahan wrote:
    (Peachy Pants (came for like 3.25 seconds)

Yeah, I've had nights like that... ;)

Sorry couldn't resist

panda100 wrote:
    seb kept on putting barbie girl on the jukebox.Dont worry seb we all saw thru ur'my songs havent come on yet'!

I've been snared. What can I say, it touches me deep inside. The song has just, like, so much meaning. Can't you guys, like, see it?! :rolleyes:

Phew, I'm all sarcasm-ed out. :D

Anyway, I'm v v hungover thanks to my incredibly bright idea of goin straight to Doyles and drinkin more booze... Marvellous.

P.S. 3 Euro miller = Extremely drunken Seb

• Registered Users Posts: 4,885 ✭✭✭Stabshauptmann

where were ye? There was no sign :(

• Advertisement

Blondie has the sign, and she didn't show up til v late, 6 or maybe even later.

But before that we were in the regular meetin place at 2, and we waited for ppl for half an hour.

EDIT: if anyone wants to meet up 2mo, just PM me and we'll try an arrange somethin. Zane seems up for it, dunno bout any1 else...

• Registered Users Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

I'd like to meet you guys tomorrow but I don't seem to know where you all gather.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Am defo heading to the bar 2mor-will be heading in there round 3ish so will c u all in there and just to clear things up-i am not a boy just v.tall!

panda100 wrote:
    and just to clear things up-i am not a boy just v.tall!

:D

panda100 wrote:
    i am not a boy just v.tall!

We believe you, thousands wouldn't.

I haven't a notion why peachy expected u to be a bloke, the mind boggles...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Bah I'm drunk and just out of the bar again - how am I meant to get any studying done with all these randomn drinking sessions that just pop up?! I managed to stay in the resteraunt till 12 last night though - so i go a bit done :D

Advertisement