Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quickest Way To Make A Dreamteam?

Options
  • 20-04-2005 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭

well, thats it!whats the quickest way to make a team you can play with that contains every player you want? i realise to do this in master league would take quite a while...

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Pick the team you want, go to the game editor and change the teams around bringing all the players you want in and getting rid of the others.
    But where is the fun in that?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

but surely that will **** up those teams in the game then? i would just like to be able to pick a team of all my fav players for friendlies and stuff like that. to do it without messing up the original teams, does it have to be done through the master league

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Cannibal Ox

Go to edit, choose edit player. Pick an unedited player. Go down to base copy, and choose who you want him to be. Rinse and repeat until you've got the team you want.
    Get your Master League team into the summer negotiation period. On the first day go to Negotiations -> Search -> All Teams. Go the the bottom far right box that says "Edited Players" and your playres will be there (all aged 17 or 18 I might add).
    Go for your five, all you have to pay for is there salary which means you can go way over budget. Save your team before you go the next week. Make sure you save it in a different slot from your original one! Because you probably will have to go way over budget (especially if you've only done one season) and by the time it reaches the end of the Negotitation Period -> Game Over.
    Now go to the next week. If you haven't got all five players, exit master league, re-load and try again.
    Repeat until you've got the team you want.

It is a little time consuming, maybe half an hour, but you will get a Dream Team together that you can play with it at any time and doesn't effect the other teams in the game.
    Just remember to save your Dream Team in a seperate slot from your original Master League team. To pick them in two player go to the last club area and choose the "M" button.

An if your finding it a b!tch to even get to the Summer Negotiations, I'd recommend getting Double Speed Games in the PES Shop. First Divison will only take around 40-60 minutes that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

You can create a team in the EDIT team options. Then Save them as a "my best eleven"

But earing them is the way to go, Master League and start with 50000 (need to unlock this) sell most of the team and buy in whoever you want.

kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

besty wrote:
    well, thats it!whats the quickest way to make a team you can play with that contains every player you want? i realise to do this in master league would take quite a while...

thanks

Get Roman Ambramovich to fund ya.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭besty

haha
    cheers for the help lads. i just want my strikeforce to be

RvN
    ----Maradonna
    Rooney
    Ronadlinho

this should be fun

Advertisement