Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

travelling time

Options
  • 20-04-2005 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭

How long would it take to travel to Middleton, Cork, from the Westlink tollbridge on a Saturday?

Assuming speed limits are adhered to.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

www.aaireland.ie
    click route planner

• Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Nuttzz

the guts of 4 hours

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

Thanks I thought of that, but was hoping that somebody who does it regularly would let me know. I don't trust that to really know the time. It probably just uses an average KPH for different road types.

ahh 4 hours, like the aa said surprisingly.

Blinkin heck... that's alot.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,869 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Will you be cruisin' in the Merc, or on the limit in the Primera? :) 6 hours and 4 hours respectively.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I'd travel Middelton-Youghal-Dungarvan-Lemybrien-Carrick on Suir-Kilkenny-Carlow-Kilcullen-Mad Cow-West Link. Give it 3 hours.

Mike.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,398 ✭✭✭ando

take a flight :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 351 ✭✭declanoneill

Aww. I saw this post and thought it would be a discussion on flux capacitors :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭Paul (MN)

the travel time in the Merc and the Primera would be nearly identical. The Merc is a nice cruiser...

But I'd take the Primera for petrol cost reasons!

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,269 ✭✭✭MercMad

Well if its any help it takes me 3hours 40 minutes to go from my place, North C.Dublin, to Dungarvan. I do it regularly and never go over the speed limit so I'd say 4 hours 10 minutes........and 23 seconds !!! :D

BTW I use the AA route planner regularly too and its pretty darn accurate !

• Registered Users Posts: 65,399 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

mike65 wrote:
    Give it 3 hours.

He did say he wanted to stay within the speed limits, Mike ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

On a Saturday it should be possible....at 3 am! :D

Mike.

Advertisement