Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish PES4 players / League

Options
  • 20-04-2005 10:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭

Hey I am a new PC PES4 player and I've played a few games online and it's amazing. I heard before that some of you guys have a small league and I'm wondering if I can join. I am on 2mbit in dublin. Also if any of you want a game anytime let me know through either PM or if u have the pes4 online player finder, leave your name or whatever. Look forward to playing against you guys. :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

#pes.ie on quakenet IRC.

Game sucks online even with 2mbit but join there someone will play you.

League and Ladder died a death due to unplayable online and players unable to play. But im the best :D

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

HI
    I just got of the Xbox online playing Pro Evo on a 2Mbit line and had 15 or so great games with no lag at all, and i did not host one game,

If anybody is looking for a game later tonight my gamertag is Brookie60

Advertisement