Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Opera

Options
  • 20-04-2005 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭

I have a feeling Boards may need some testing on Opera. It used to be fine but lately it's seems to be having some problems. I would be interested to hear if other users are getting the same.

I've attached a screenshot.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Which version of Opera are you using? I suspect you dont have Author Mode set for the page presentation. Go to Preferences then click Advanced then select Content then click Style Options panel (I'm using Opera 8).

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭Oeneus

I've just been fiddling around. And I've figured that the problem is only with the "Cloud" skin. The others seem fine.

I have Auther Mode selected. Opera 8 aswell :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

Just installed Opera 8 yesterday, and on all vBulletin v3 sites the fonts are far too big. This is not a problem with vBulletin2 or indeed any other sites, nor was it an issue with v7.5 Has anyone else noticed this? I tried manually changing all the font types and sizes in Preferences, but it made no difference.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,466 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

BTW, the Google ads still cover the System drop-down menu in Opera :(

Advertisement