Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IOL Anytime

Options
  • 20-04-2005 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭

if anyone having problems with IOL Anytime, when I dial the 1893247365 I get Line busy, When I dial this no. from my mobile I get invalid no.

?????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

have u applied for broadband? I kept getting line busy when my line was enabled for BB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

yeah on the 31st on March I did and still didnt get BB :( But got a DSL Modem here I 'll let you know If I can connect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭tech

I have tired my DSL Router and getting DSL not connected, this is a Eircom Netopia one ( these may not work on Esat? ) also the username is this myname@iol.ie or just my name ??

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,510 ✭✭✭irishgeo

on a related note. IOL despite having my direct debit details havent taken one penny out of my account and havent cut me off either but every 2months the bill comes and its something like €400 over due. Its there balls up so i aint ringing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

they haven't charged me since day 1, i should really do something about it as i want to jump ship to their broadband product soon

• Advertisement
Advertisement