Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bjork

• 21-04-2005 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭

I'd normally never listen to dance type music but lately I'vee been listeing to alot of Bjork and Morcheeba. Can anyone guide me as to what I might like? I don't know anything about this type of music. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭tel922001

primal scream , basement jaxx, fatboy slim, massive attack , hybird , green velvet, groove armada

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Dooid

try Frou Frou, Zero 7 and Kosheen as well, u might like Emiliana Torrini too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

give Mylo,UNKLE & !!! a try too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Thank you all. I've heard Zero 7 before and liked them. I'm just too busy with metal usually to check these things out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 126 ✭✭2tel1

Boards of Canada, Brian Eno, Autechre, Aphex Twin. You have to have these in your collection.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

You'll have to find what you like Geranium really, but if it were me I'd start with what 2tel1 said. If you like those try Plaid, Mu-ziq and lackluster aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 292 ✭✭spyro_2001ie

Morcheeba to Aphex twin, slow down there, We want to break him in gently, lads. Like a kid riding a bicycle, With Jacques Lu Cont and Nightmares on Wax as stabilisers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭Geranium

Morcheeba to Aphex twin, slow down there, We want to break him in gently, lads. Like a kid riding a bicycle, With Jacques Lu Cont and Nightmares on Wax as stabilisers

Him? I ain't no man. Humph. But yes, don't scare me with your crazy music... I'll take a good listen to it all this week though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

AIR, daft punk, pheonix, Get ALL of their albums, and be a happier person!

Oh and get some Orb, (early) Orbital and Goldie's Timeless; all these are from the same 'era' as early Bjork and share her mental creativity and are pure quality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭almostagassi

if you want to get into electronica, listen to the chillage idiots on sunday evenings on 107.9 xfm. i havent listened in a couple of months but i assume they are still presenting this eletronica programme, best bit is that no ads.

• Advertisement
Advertisement