Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Favourite Airship?

Options
  • 21-04-2005 1:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭

Simple what was the best looking airship in the final fantasy series. Which one do you think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I like the highwind a lot, it went through a lot of changes, and the ragnarak (sp?) from VIII was pretty sweet looking too.

• Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

They're not airships, or playable for that matter (unfortunately), but I always thought the ickle Shinra chopers were deadly (don't know their proper name). They always seemed to appear just at the right moment to catch somebody from the claws of death!

heli_b1_alpha_1.jpg

And sure here's the Highwind render for good measure, incase anybody hasn't seen it yet.

highwind_1.jpg

Didn't realise they were so big...oh well! :D

The highwind was the best at the very end when it changed again, but alas you couldnt use it then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

the highwind was the coolest, but then again the ragnorok had kick-ass music and it kinda looked like a transformer from certain angles when you were flying in it :D
    but even still i'd have to go with the highwind

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

for me it was defo the Regnarok, the scene wehere they storm the citadel at the end rocked bigtime

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

AlcoholicA wrote:
    The highwind was the best at the very end when it changed again, but alas you couldnt use it then.

you could use it, you just had to go back out from the northen crater at the start of disc 3

kujas ship from 9 (cant remember the name) rocked, blowin up stuff, and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

the invincible?

i liked the one you visited the moon with in FFIV

you could use it, you just had to go back out from the northen crater at the start of disc 3

I was talking about the very end when youre watchin the end of game FMV you see the highwind change again after the escape from the crater.

Advertisement