Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

COD UO and Teamspeak

• 21-04-2005 1:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭

ok so heres my situation, wandered into pc world today as i was on a little adventure buying dogfood(long story) and i picked up a Creative HS-300 headset, im not in a clan, nor do i know anything about teamspeak, up until now ive just been playing on random servers. how do i get started with using the headset?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 390 ✭✭Brock

1st-ib have a public teamspeak but thats only for cod but on a night it can be a good laugh so if u wanna play some cod with a bunch of nice friendly folk on ts just connect to
    217.158.176.252:8771

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

cheers for that ip address brock, ive just downloaded teamspeak and im still trying to get used to it, do you input the ip address inside temaspeak? and if so where?

yeah if u click quick connect u can input ur name and the ip of the server u are trying to connect too

bless your cotton socks

did it work for ya. yeah
    there is usually peeps on there for a few games and they will let ya know where they are playing also channels for other games like swat 4, world of warcraft,battlfield and silent hunter 3
    also u may need to get setup with ur voice and output vlumes to eleminate feedback and stuff like that so one of the lads should help ya just say i reccommended ya to join

• Advertisement

good man good man, ill get on to that asap :)

Advertisement