Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FF Questions

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Ok, I have FF VII, VIII and X, never completed any of them but enjoyed them all and am going to replay to the end this time one of them, maybe all of them but i'll start off with one. What one would you guys recommend I replay?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Well everyone here will say VII but I think that X would be a better bet and because it will be the one you'd most likely actually get finished

I got as far as the battle with Seymour in the ronso place and couldnt beat him (that was months ago) and have since deleted that save file. Turns out I have a saved ff7 game 6 hours in, so I started up that one though I cant remember where I am or what to do because I havnt played it in so long!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Citizen_Erased

Prob in midgar , but either way it doesnt matter really which one you play , in my opinion 7,8 and X are the best ones so its just up to you .

I'm in Junon, and just revived priscilla with CPR. She gave me shiva, really got to get used to this materia thing again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Which is shorter, VII or X? Either one will give a good few weeks of enjoyment although if given the chance I'd play X through again if I had to choose right now.

Advertisement