Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beck

Options
  • 21-04-2005 6:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭

i thought that this was a brilliant anime, anyone else seen this? what did ye reckon?

ok, there was a kind of a lull in eps 19-21 with the whole leon sykes/lucille incident, but apart from that it was good viewing throughout. The music, which basically is the core for story was pretty decent (consider yourself singing a song in japanese before you judge their singing in english).

if you haven't seen this and you like j-rock you'll probably like this.

anyway, ye who have seen this, what did ye think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Kain

I thought that it was alright. I didn't like the animation of the characters, they just didn't seem to flow to well.
    I liked the music though, espsally the Dying Breed song that they play at the finishing credits.
    It was a change from the other animes that i've seen but i just didn't think that it was the greatest thing i've ever seen, the story just seemed to lag on for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

I've only seen the first 3 episodes of this, but i'm in no rush to see it having read the manga, and hearing that the last episode it pretty poor. The manga rocks though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

Indeed, the manga pisses all over the anime. The annoying as hell sub-RATM tunes with the engrish vocals didn't really do it for me. It was a lot better reading the manga and imagining the music as something that would appeal to me. The guy who did the translations for Mangascreener is doing it for TP as far as I know, which is pretty cool.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

Yeah, that's why i preferred the manga too, i preferred my own head's versions of the songs than the awful renditions(of some of them) in the anime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 13-600

so the manga is greater than the anime huh.
    where can i fine it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

From July 2005 onwards; in your local comic book shop.

Advertisement