Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday at the Point

• 21-04-2005 10:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭

Hey if anyone was it last night it be cool if they could post a report.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Could people post the results of the matches?

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

I PM'd Vince the card - Vince can you post it again save me typing out and I will let you know results

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 Storm106

The card was brilliant.
    Fatal four way for Cruiser weight belt
    London - Kidman - Spike - Chavo

Mark Jindrak & Torrie Wilson vs. Carlito & Dawn Marie Use ropes to pin after jindrak hit his head of the exposed turnbuckel

Nunzio & Funaki vs. Akio & Shannon Moore

Booker T vs. Rene Dupree

NO DISQUALIFICATION
    Undertaker vs. Heidenreich

Scotty 2 Hotty vs. Luther Reigns

Tag Team championship
    Hardcore Holly & Charlie Haas vs. Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro w/ Melina

6-MAN TAG
    Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio, Big Show vs. Kurt Angle, The Bashams

HANDICAP MATCH
    JBL & Orlando Jordan vs. John Cena This was turn into a one on one match with JBL and Cena

Was there any comments made about Ireland or the Irish? Did JBL say anything?

JBL gave the Irish a grillin. If it wasn't all part the show I'd be up in his face :mad:

• Advertisement

Storm106 wrote:
    JBL gave the Irish a grillin. If it wasn't all part the show I'd be up in his face :mad:

What did he say? I remember Triple H said last year he would bitch-slap every Irishman in the audience.

Can't really remember but he'd rather be in the UK, Northern Ireland. he said at least in the UK the men are men or something like that

wonder what he'll say tonight . probably the same

Storm106 wrote:
    Can't really remember but he'd rather be in the UK, Northern Ireland. he said at least in the UK the men are men or something like that

wonder what he'll say tonight . probably the same

He's done his homework anyway. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭Trev C

he said something funny aswell about all irish mens faces looking likes their ass, and come to think of it so do the irish women. He went on about USA and England being only 2 decent nations in world and he would rather be in Belfast

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

Carlito said that thing about ass faces. JBL started saying rugby is gay and he didnt get it. He also said we were crap becasue we lost to France and what not.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

No doubt in the UK he will say something the complete opposite, that Ireland is waay better etc. Ill post up full report of how it goes in London, next Tuesday.

From the reports Ive so far heard, its going to be special.

Advertisement