Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay bashing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

In fairness to Divine you have got to see his point.

It's the same with those refugees walking around with their black skin in your face all the time. Like I mean who wouldn't want to give them a beating. And what about those Chinese students with their slanty eyes, and crazy hair-do's, in every shop you walk into. Who wouldn't want to reach across the counter and slap them until they learned to control those stupid genes of theirs. What complete idiots these foreigners are coming to this country what with it being so dangerous and filled to bursting with arm waving queens who might bum you at any moment.

You also have to admit the Nazis really had a point, teaching those Jews a lesson. The cheek of them strolling around Europe with their big noses and pockets bulging with cash stolen from the hard working German folk. All I can say is I really hope the Jews learnt a lesson from the mass extermination they so richly deserved.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

MicraBoy wrote:
    In fairness to Divine you have got to see his point.

It's the same with those refugees walking around with their black skin...
    You also have to admit the Nazis really had a point...

I'm not for a second saying its right.

• Registered Users Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

I'm not for a second saying its right.

Please re-read my post and not to get so defensive about it.

Just to clarify I had not read your post when I wrote my post. So I suggest that you do not get so defensive about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,965 ✭✭✭✭Zulu

MicraBoy wrote:
    Just to clarify I had not read your post when I wrote my post. So I suggest that you do not get so defensive about it.
    My apologies. I assumed it was a direct reference to my post.

...well you know what they say about assumption...

• Registered Users Posts: 20,995 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Divine banned and I'm locking this thread. The fool has already ticked me off and contributed nothing useful, pure troll tbh. According to its (I still haven't figured out its gender) logic, I'd be well within my rights to gather a group of people and beat it to within an inch of its life. I'd delete its posts right now if it didn't push later discussion out of context.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

For anyone who wants to read a more mature, articulate debate on the topic, check out this thread here on the QueerID forums.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement