Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Red Cow tonight

Options
  • 21-04-2005 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭

Apologies if there has been a thread on this already.

Does anyone know the structure, Entry, time for registration...how many are expected??
    All details appreciated..
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

AFAIK, it's a 75euro event with one rebuy or top-up for 50euro; 4K starting chips and 4K rebuy chips; 120+ players; Registration at 7pm; General standard is poor.

Above is open to correction; I haven't played this yet but might go have a look-see after the Fitz festival.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,047 ✭✭✭Culchie

50 buy in 4000 chips, with option to re-buy or top up 4000 chips for 50.

Standard is very poor early on, until the break, then the cream will rise to the top.

Was over 200 there 2 weeks ago....plenty of STT action afterwards.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭Hitman Actual

I thought Fintan had changed the structure to 75euro initial buy-in, with 50 towards prize-pool and 25euro registration (???).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,124 ✭✭✭NickyOD

I thought Fintan had changed the structure to 75euro initial buy-in, with 50 towards prize-pool and 25euro registration (???).

I thought that was just the 10K guaranteed in Galway. Maybe the Red Cow has gone that way too, but I think originally it was 50+5 and then 50% of the rebuys go towards costs.

Advertisement