Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tanning???

• 21-04-2005 12:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭

I'm heading off to Spain in a few weeks on a lads holiday. My skin is very pale and can't take the sun (safety reason). Because of this I have to wear very high factor suncreams hence I don't tan at all.

I was considering getting a spray-on tan done here:
    Clicky

Does anyone (prefereably blokes) have any experience getting a spray on tan and does it look natural etc...

Thank in advance for the info/advice...
    :cool:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,433 ✭✭✭kittenkiller

Hiya,

I used to work in the cosmetics industry & i've never ever in 5 yrs heard of that company.
    Get the SunFX spray or AmberMist tan done.
    Both give a good colour & it comes up differntly depending on your own skin tone, so you won't end up looking like a spanish native when you usually look like you're from iceland.
    You'll end up with a natural looking colour for you & if you want, you can get it topped up a few days after the initial application.
    Call whatever salon you want to go to 1st & ask what before & after care thay recommend.

Ps. Fair play to you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭Aurther Hugh

I got the old Amber Mist done and then went off on hols to Spain a couple of weeks ago. Tbh it's sooooooo not worth it, came straight off after a day in an out of the sea, pool, shower ect. If I were you I'd invest in a good high factor, be careful and concentrate on enjoying yourself, there was no way I was going to swim less for the sake of fake tan. Got an ok tan anyway. Spend the money on the duty free instead mate.

Advertisement