Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycle Bin

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Syke

jaysis man, are ya sure your not dave mcsavage?

ya have all his charm, even his own wife and kids hate him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Papschmir

jaysis man, are ya sure your not dave mcsavage?

ya have all his charm, even his own wife and kids hate him.

Are you sure that was your mother?

nah, if I was yer kid I wouldnt be talkin to ya

how are the joys of marriage man, neil and david we're only tellin me ya were bein even more of a gob****e than normal these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Not to worry, Capt. Sparrow. With his current 'performance', he's unlikely to last long here. Just ignore him and move on. Nothing to see here. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

crazy.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

Papschmir wrote:
    Are you sure that was your mother?

anther internet classic.

are you sure youre not an 'interweb nerd'?

nah, if I was yer kid I wouldnt be talkin to ya

how are the joys of marriage man, neil and david we're only tellin me ya were bein even more of a gob****e than normal these days.

Name dropping comedians...impressive.

Papschmir wrote:

well I just thought you should know that most of em think your a total spa. i mean, they laugh about you and your marriage alot, usually when theyre avoidin ya.

as i said in the other thread, be nice if you got yer own talent and money tho, eamo's must be running a bit thin at this stage.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Papschmir wrote:

[FACETIOUSNESS]Ever said something funny?...I mean, something other than "you're a tw@t", "your ma's a tw@t" or "you look like a tw@t"?

I just wanted to give you the opportunity[/FACETIOUSNESS]

[FACETIOUSNESS]Ever said something funny?...I mean, something other than "you're a tw@t", "your ma's a tw@t" or "you look like a tw@t"?

I just wanted to give you the opportunity[/FACETIOUSNESS]

You are also a tw@t. Thanks for the opportunity, much appreciated.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Kingsize

I never thought paps was mcsavage but it would be great if he was.

well I just thought you should know that most of em think your a total spa. i mean, they laugh about you and your marriage alot, usually when theyre avoidin ya.

as i said in the other thread, be nice if you got yer own talent and money tho, eamo's must be running a bit thin at this stage.

i thought I should just inform you that i'm not actually David McSavage, but please continue to vent your frustrations Little Sparrow.

Kingsize wrote:
    I never thought paps was mcsavage but it would be great if he was.

Yeah that would be great.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Kingsize, how long do they give these ppl? I've seen ppl get banned for one post (it was spam) by DeVore. What the fcuk is keeping them this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, i know devore is busy making sure that everything is legal when it comes.

Kingsize, how long do they give these ppl? I've seen ppl get banned for one post (it was spam) by DeVore. What the fcuk is keeping them this time?

You're all very into your banning. If you don't like it you don't have to look.

I think you should be banned for misspelling "Pandemonium"

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Papschmir wrote:
    You're all very into your banning. If you don't like it you don't have to look.
    Hey if you don't like his post, don't read it.

Gordon wrote:
    Hey if you don't like his post, don't read it.

I didn't, I guessed.

this is becoming almost irksome

[it'll be in the dictionary paps]

this is becoming almost irksome

[it'll be in the dictionary paps]

Call me when it becomes irksome.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭GoneShootin

I love you Papschmir, you brighten up what would otherwise be a tw@t free day.

Papschmir wrote:
    i thought I should just inform you that i'm not actually David McSavage, but please continue to vent your frustrations Little Sparrow.

ah right, howdya know the names i mentioned were comediens then?

anyways, its a pity yer not, be nice if dave knew the others hate him so much. i reckon he does tho, he prob noticed a few people avoidin him. but ye cant be that obnoxious and hated among such a tight group without havin a big ego.

seriously though, dave, how is the marriage? ;)

Meh!

ah right, howdya know the names i mentioned were comediens then?

anyways, its a pity yer not, be nice if dave knew the others hate him so much. i reckon he does tho, he prob noticed a few people avoidin him. but ye cant be that obnoxious and hated among such a tight group without havin a big ego.

seriously though, dave, how is the marriage? ;)

Wasn't that tough,David is certainly pretty well known, with his funky piano.

Papschmir wrote:
    Wasn't that tough,David is certainly pretty well known, with his funky piano.

nah, I don't think I was that direct.

anyways, I know who you are, can you guess who I am?

I don't really care.

It was pretty obvious (the other was Mr. Delamere)

I can guess who you are, could get it in 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

I don't see this ending well for you paps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭kinkstr

i hope this thread gets closed

• Advertisement

kinkstr wrote:
    i hope this thread gets closed
    I hope I never play Call of Duty

Advertisement