Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recycle Bin

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 85 ✭✭Papschmir

Raphael wrote:
    Ah good, hopefully you'll get a site wide ban in the interim. Then I can read boards without cringing again

Yeah that'd be my life over.

29,725 Monkeys
    29,725 Typewriters

Still not funny and I play RPG's.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Thanks for reminding me, need to update my signature. Looks like you are useful for something. And i'm glad that you play RPG's, they're incredibly good fun, and a good way to vent the anger you so clearly have at the world

Raphael wrote:
    Thanks for reminding me, need to update my signature. Looks like you are useful for something. And i'm glad that you play RPG's, they're incredibly good fun, and a good way to vent the anger you so clearly have at the world

Brilliantly turned around on me there.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh, i think hes funny alright.

you know when you laugh at someone who is so obviously out of their league...?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 227 ✭✭Syke

ah leave him be, day on the PC for him, day off for his wife and kids.....

really though, he is even more of a spa on the net. didnt think that was possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,980 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

Papschmir wrote:
    Does he make you laugh as much as the broadband forum?

No, the broadband forum doesn't make me laugh.

Why do you ask?

It's a pretty rubbish league if no one ever trys to defend themselves but instead just calls for a moderator to ban those who are belittling them. It can all be traced back to being bullied when you were younger. Thats why people like you play roleplaying games to try to live in somebody elses shoes. It makes a welcome change to crying yourself to sleep. Before the internet came around you people were confined to hanging around Central Bank and generally being pathetic. Now however that you have this little forum for being yourselves where you can ban people whenever thay challenge your loserness. Unfortunately for you all the real world is not like that and people will always see you for what you are and there are no "moderators" or "administrators" to save you.

Au revoir.

Papschmir wrote:
    It's a pretty rubbish league if no one ever trys to defend themselves but instead just calls for a moderator to ban those who are belittling them. It can all be traced back to being bullied when you were younger. Thats why people like you play roleplaying games to try to live in somebody elses shoes. It makes a welcome change to crying yourself to sleep. Before the internet came around you people were confined to hanging around Central Bank and generally being pathetic. Now however that you have this little forum for being yourselves where you can ban people whenever thay challenge your loserness. Unfortunately for you all the real world is not like that and people will always see you for what you are and there are no "moderators" or "administrators" to save you.

Au revoir.

Did that make you feel better. Tell me, why does painting this picture of someone and then applying all these scenarios (such as bullying, central bank blah blah) make this a zinger of a parting shot. I mean, are you pulling from experience and you are bitter about similar occurances in your own life. Or are you just happy to have this little image in your head of someone posting on the internet to massage your own ego, because you obviously are much better than the rest of us.

I've always wondered, because all the idiots who think that 3 days of slagging other posters on boards.ie while making comments about their lack of social lifes is really making a difference to the site as a whole (it isn't), always seem to have this little blurb about how they perceive other posters usually in the same manner as you have done. It seems to be a common theme but yet doesn't hold any merit.

It has to be an ego thing am I right?

The reason I ask is because I really do want an answer before any trace of your existance is gone and the next guy takes your place.

Oh when is Daddys cheque coming in? Oh wait, don't want to be painting a picture of you as a bum who doesn't need a job because daddy bails him out.

Giblet wrote:
    Did that make you feel better. Tell me, why does painting this picture of someone and then applying all these scenarios (such as bullying, central bank blah blah) make this a zinger of a parting shot. I mean, are you pulling from experience and you are bitter about similar occurances in your own life. Or are you just happy to have this little image in your head of someone posting on the internet to massage your own ego, because you obviously are much better than the rest of us.

I've always wondered, because all the idiots who think that 3 days of slagging other posters on boards.ie while making comments about their lack of social lifes is really making a difference to the site as a whole (it isn't), always seem to have this little blurb about how they perceive other posters usually in the same manner as you have done. It seems to be a common theme but yet doesn't hold any merit.

It has to be an ego thing am I right?

The reason I ask is because I really do want an answer before any trace of your existance is gone and the next guy takes your place.

Oh when is Daddys cheque coming in? Oh wait, don't want to be painting a picture of you as a bum who doesn't need a job because daddy bails him out.

It was either that or shoot myself, and seeing as I don't own a gun, it made sense. It brings me great sadness that people like you exist. I suppose it is an ego thing also; you people make me feel brilliant about my own life. In relation to the merit of my feelings, it clearly has some if so many people have posted like feelings. If these people didn't get banned all the time they would be far more numerous and represent a far more realistic cross-section of society. As it is the forum caters only for that section of the public that lack the social skills to build a life offline. If they weren't so protective of each other than people wouldn't object to it so strongly. As it is however you people make me sick.

I'm off to cash Daddy's cheque.

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭dogs

Papschmir wrote:
    Now however that you have this little forum for being yourselves where you can ban people whenever thay challenge your loserness.

Au revoir.

Calling someone retarded when you ride the special bus too only makes you more special.

• Advertisement

Papschmir wrote:
    It was either that or shoot myself, and seeing as I don't own a gun, it made sense. It brings me great sadness that people like you exist. I suppose it is an ego thing also; you people make me feel brilliant about my own life. In relation to the merit of my feelings, it clearly has some if so many people have posted like feelings. If these people didn't get banned all the time they would be far more numerous and represent a far more realistic cross-section of society. As it is the forum caters only for that section of the public that lack the social skills to build a life offline. If they weren't so protective of each other than people wouldn't object to it so strongly. As it is however you people make me sick.

I'm off to cash Daddy's cheque.

But yet you felt you should come here and share?!

I'm bored of you now, and from hearing about what your like in person, I think it's you that has to do some personality adjustment. Nobody likes you "in real life" that's much sadder than any thing that goes on here. I couldn't care less if "we" make you sick, like it or not, people posting on a message board aren't confined to the message board no matter how much you want it to be true. It isn't some secret society of housebound nerds, it's a "cross section" of society. The people who get banned are also a cross section. They're called assholes and we don't want them anywhere.

Bye bye now.

Advertisement