Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

That Biker song again !!

Options
  • 21-04-2005 3:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭

Probably belongs in the humour section, but I thought I'd give our biker friends here a sneak preview on our world leaders performing a duet to their theme song..
    http://campchaos.com/show.php?iID=647
    its a catchy little number, so watch the oul singing in the office like :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,501 ✭✭✭Alfasudcrazy

Hey 528i - get back to Octane.ie NOW - cause your kinda missed there :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I wont lock this....just yet!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

It's usually they guys who talk about gay's that are the one's that are hidding something themselves.

I think 528i should look within and embrace his homosexual tendencies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭528i

Hey 528i - get back to Octane.ie NOW - cause your kinda missed there :D
    Never, its infested with bikers and daytime ricky-lake inspired drivel topics such as 'why am I so being bullied' from members with emotional issues who should know better, any admin worth his salt would have replied 'get a grip you sad b*stard' and locked that and countless other threads but 'the crew' didn't want any more controversies, arguments, or peoples mothers phoning in so I had to tender my resignation.

Besides, I couldn't post any more kill stories because you'd probably have me taken down to the station for questioning (and then framed like richard kimble or something) :D

Doing anting tonite banta :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

528i wrote:
    Doing anting tonite banta :p

Polishin' my bike and then I'm going to give my missus a good seeing to. Sorry to disappoint ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭a_ominous

528i wrote:
    Probably belongs in the humour section, but I thought I'd give our biker friends here a sneak preview on our world leaders performing a duet to their theme song..

Where's the bike reference in the song? Must have missed it...
    None of your motornet buddies want to play with you any more 528? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭causal

It's usually they guys who talk about gay's that are the one's that are hidding something themselves.

I think 528i should look within and embrace his homosexual tendencies.
    That's right, I got suspicious when he made this post where he said "take her from behind".

Also if you assign number values to the letters of the alphabet, i.e. A=1, B=2, C=3, etc.

bmw 528i = 62
    a gay man = 62

I rest my case m'lud :D
    causal
    (No offence meant to 528i, lgb's, baby seals, etc. etc. :) )

you've got waaaay too much time on your hands there......

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Chalk

you wanna take a biker where????

That song is awfully funnie, on a more serious note.. Is it true that drunken vigilantes have decided to take the law into their own hands and help tackle this biker problem outside some of the more notorious hot-spots about the city?

This is the guy they're after apparently, ring-leader and biker-meat mastermind extraordinaire but he has thus far remained elusive and is packin' way too many ponies on that crotch rocket for lager louts to keep up.. :D

busman27.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11 Busman28

528i wrote:
    That song is awfully funnie, on a more serious note.. Is it true that drunken vigilantes have decided to take the law into their own hands and help tackle this biker problem outside some of the more notorious hot-spots about the city?

This is the guy they're after apparently, ring-leader and biker-meat mastermind extraordinaire but he has thus far remained elusive and is packin' way too many ponies on that crotch rocket for lager louts to keep up.. :D

busman27.jpg

He has even more ponies on his new bigger crotch rocket.

I like that expression.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,175 ✭✭✭Ratchet

528i wrote:

Now I am sure that your car satellite navigation has more intelligence then you.

your official boards.ie title is :

BMW dipstick

Advertisement