Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wednesday At The Point Results (spoiler)

• 21-04-2005 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

for the lads who wanted em here they are

1)London def Kidman,Spike and Chavo
    London def Chavo with the 450 splash in match that saw all four men hit their finisher bar kidman who missed the shooting star press on london.

2)Carlito and Dawnmarie def Mark Jindrak and Torrie
    Carlito dropped Jindrak on an exposed turnbuckle and used the ropes for leverage. Carlito was eating his apple for the duration of his time on the apron, this guy should go far.

3)Booker T def Rennee Dupree
    Booker hit the scissors kick for the win. Dupree actually prob got the most heat out of any of the heels all night. "OLE OLE MY ASS" brilliant

4)Luther Reigns def Scotty 2 Hotty
    Luther wrapped it up with his spinning neckbreaker, altho not before we got to see the
    W...........O..........R.......M!

5)Undertaker def Heidinreich.
    From the moment Heidinreichs music came on the crowd were on their feet in anticipation of what was coming next. And as taker made his way out if the hairs on the back of your neck werent standing up then there must be sumtin wrong with ya!!
    Taker def Heidenreich with the chokeslam washed down with a nice glass of tombstone.

6)Funaki and Nunzio def Shannon Moore and Akio
    Funaki got the win with a savate kick to Akio (i tink it was akio anyways...) Crowd was fairly dead for this one.

7)An interval was had and i cant remember if this happened b4 or after it but Joy Giovanni and Ms Jackie came out throwin tshirts in the crowd (guy in the row behind and two seats over got one)

7)SIX MAN TAG
    Eddie,Rey and Big Show def Angle and The Bashams.
    This was the one i really wanted to see purely for Angle and Eddie
    This one really got the crowd goin with some great action and funny moments.
    It started first with Kurt going to lock up with Show but when Show stamped Kurt scampered from the ring this then happened with both Bashams before Eddie stepped in and showed his opponents how to do it by lockin up with the big show but even Show overpowered Eddie in this demo!! As the match went on Eddie was receiving the beat down and was gettin his arm worked over. And this is where the best bit of entertainment all night came from!

The Bashams and Kurt started workin on Eddies arm, in that one would distract the ref while the other man on the apron would turn to the crowd, take eddies arm and stretch it over their shoulder repeatedly, all the time with their back to Eddie and trashtalkin the crowd. This happened twice and as they went for it the 3rd time with both men on the aprons having their back turned and waitin for Eddies arm,Eddie blocked and handed Danny Bashams arm to Doug Basham and Doug started smashin Dannys arm over and over and over completly oblivious. First kurt got off the ring apron to ask him what he was doing but he kept goin, then Show and Rey jumped off the apron to come over and look at it and as it slowly dawned on him what was happein he looked down to see Eddie outside the ring waving at him. This led onto Danny slappin Doug and leadin to what looked like an impromptu match between the two, with eddie even throwin his legs up HBK style before the Bashams squared up face to face and......HUGGED!!

Anyhow, Eddie Show and Rey won when Rey took Angle with the 619, Show hit a double chokeslam on the Bashams and then Eddie cleaned things up with the frog splash!

No Angle slam, ankle lock or triple german tho...... :(:(

8) TAG TITLE MATCH
    M-N-M def Hardcore Holly and Charlie Hass
    At the start of the night Teddy Long informed us we had new tag team champs and they would be in action 2nite. Hass got worked over for most of the match Holly came in and cleaned house went for the alabama slam, Haas was taken out at ringside and as Holly was about to slam he got a boot to the face and sunset flipped for the 3 count. Poor Holly then had to put up with some guy at ringside screamin AH-HA YA LOST!! kinda funny, didnt hear Hollys response tho.

9)Handicap Match---changed to WORLD TITLE MATCH
    John Cena def JBL
    At the start of this one JBL came out wearing the original "wwe title" and worked the mic brilliantly, sayin something about us being owned by the US and England that Irish men werent real men and the women were more manly than the men!

But his best was when he started slatin the irish rugby team for their defeat by france and then his tongue in cheek saying "i dunno but ye but i find the idea of a bunch of halfnaked sweaty grown men in a scrum, to me thats jusy gay!! But the he started claimin he wanted to be handed back his title and didnt even wanna see cena never mind wrestle him and called out teddy long to get the match cancelled. However what teddy did instead was change the match from a handicap match to a title match.

Cena came out and the place went mental!! What followed was actually, i thought anyways, a decent match! Lot better then their mania one anyways.
    Bit of a big man fight alright but it really took off when the ref went down and JBL hit the Clothesline From Hell, Orlando called out another ref but Cena kicked out at 2. JBL was so pi$$ed he then knocked out the 2nd ref before bringing in "his" wwe title belt and clocked cena with it, With the original ref still out cold JBL covered Cena and started the pin fall using the unconscious ref's hand but cena kicked out at two which left JBL looking stunned and starin at the refs hand in his hand.

Then he brought in a chair from ringside but cena managed to kick it back in has face as he was charged in the turnbuckle by JBL. Cena then picked up the win with the F-U! Before leaving the ring Cena got us to REPRESENT and said thurs nite would have to be cancelled cos we blew the roof off the place!! and then he plugged the rds show saying if this is what 9000 of us are like he cant wait to see what 30000 of us are like!!

And thats about it, class night.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

Oh yeah i forgot, at the start of Cena/ JBL world title match as the ref was holding up Cenas custom belt to show the crowd as they always do b4 a title match JBL grabbed the ref and made him display his title as well!! Thought that was genius.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭Brow

I was very impressed with Haas last night. That guy is great. I hope he gets pushed or drafted or something.

I shouted Spark plug at holly and he shook my hand!

Advertisement