Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

favourite villian

Options
  • 21-04-2005 6:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

i know this is sorta cavered in the fav carachter thread, but this is just for the bad guys....

its gotta be sin for me............pure.amazing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

i would have to say VI gave the most convincing bad guy with kefka who was a properly evil character what with the poisoning and what not

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Sephiroth. The other's are wannabe's compared to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ninja Turtle

Kefka. His theme music was class :)

Plus his evolution from scummy yes man that does all the dirty work to insane ruler with god-like powers is very well done. Sephiroth was always powerful, Kefka had to work for it. He was callous, and had no problem resorting to back stabbing and using under handed tactics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Infini wrote:
    Sephiroth. The other's are wannabe's compared to him.

Its a no contest really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Theres tons of theories about reasons behind Sephiroth's 'evilness', from stuff about his mother, him being misguided etc... Kefka is just pure evil, no remorse, no guilt... baddass. That creepy clown takes my vote.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

Sephiroth wins. just because of sheer character. he's just a little misguided...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Sephiroth.

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭saado

Has to be Kefka, the guy has 0 scruples, totally evil beyond all belief he rocks so much :D
    Sephiroth was just a bishi and while he was more human, and a better all round character, he's nothing to Kefka in the villain stakes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

I thought Ultimecia [sp] from VIII was a cool villain, particularly at the end.
    But yeah sephiroth too just because of his seeming invincibility and mysterious backround

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sephiroth looked cool but didn't have much of a motive which annoys me with bad guys in games.

Kefka is a much better character. Very well developed and he has the best laugh ever :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

SEPHIROTH

I want to have his babies!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Retr0gamer wrote:
    Sephiroth looked cool but didn't have much of a motive which annoys me with bad guys in games.

Kefka is a much better character. Very well developed and he has the best laugh ever :D

i didnt like all the deer rooted emotion jazz they put in with sephiroth instead of a genuine motive, i find sephiroth to be a "cool" bad guy as opposed to a convincing bad guy

kefkas laugh was quite legendary, i likd the music theme they had for him too

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,400 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

ghostchant wrote:
    I thought Ultimecia [sp] from VIII was a cool villain, particularly at the end.
    But yeah sephiroth too just because of his seeming invincibility and mysterious backround

I thought she was terrible. She just basically appeared out of nowhere and there was no reference to her in the whole game. It was ridiculous. They seem to do that a lot in FF games (FF4) for instance.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Retr0gamer wrote:
    I thought she was terrible. She just basically appeared out of nowhere and there was no reference to her in the whole game. It was ridiculous. They seem to do that a lot in FF games (FF4) for instance.
    Very true, all of a sudden everybody knew all about her... Edea was a better enemy for definite... in fact she's one of my favourite bad-gals

• Registered Users Posts: 1,750 ✭✭✭ghostchant

Retr0gamer wrote:

True but I liked the way she talked :)

in a text box :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭acri

are the Turks classified as bad guys? if so, they are undoubtedly the coolest of all badguys. not neccessarily (!?) the most evil though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

acri wrote:
    are the Turks classified as bad guys? if so, they are undoubtedly the coolest of all badguys. not neccessarily (!?) the most evil though.

definitely the coolest bad guy music they have

Advertisement