Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ticket for Liverpool / Chelsea 2nd leg

• 21-04-2005 9:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I have a promise of a ticket to the 2nd leg at Anfield but it is for the Chelsea section :o Would anyone know from experience if either of the clubs facilitate a swop or any suggestions as I would dearly love to be in the Liverpool section ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,314 ✭✭✭✭A Dub in Glasgo

I would be very surprised if you will get a swop into the away end. If you take the ticker, you will just have to bite your tongue and not wear Red.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Emmo

turn up and tell a steward that you bought this from a tours company and see if he can move you.

Should be able to sort you out.

See you there!

Emmo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

I doubt very much that you'll get a swap and asking a steward for a move could see you chucked out. If I were you, I'd hold my tongue and go in the Chelsea end. I've done it for Liverpool games at Old Trafford and while it was tough not to start screaming and gloating when Danny Murphy scored the winner, it got me out of there safely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭growler

very little hope of swapping tickets unless its through a tout, there would be huge demand for chelsea tickets for this game, so might be able to do this. I would strongly recommend keeping your reactions in check if your amongst the chelsea boys, they're not known for their love of scousers and at best you'll be reported to a steward and booted out, at worst they'll help you on your way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,267 ✭✭✭opr

Won't they wonder why he is not cheering if Chelsea score ?? ;) That would be the worst feeling everyone jumping around you and your sitting with your head in your hands.

Hopefully it won't come to that - Go on the pool !!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

I've posted on Chelsea and Liverpool forums so we'll have to see how it goes. Have a look at the Songs for The Semis . Some great songs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

i'd say a tout'd jump at the chance of a ticket in the chelsea end as i'm sure they'll be in demand. I'll be in the main stand, come on the reds!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 565 ✭✭✭zokrez

i'd say a tout'd jump at the chance of a ticket in the chelsea end as i'm sure they'll be in demand. I'll be in the main stand, come on the reds!

Call me old fashioned but I couldnt and wouldn't deal with any tout...........Main Stand :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

opr wrote:
    Won't they wonder why he is not cheering if Chelsea score ?? ;) !!!

Won't be a problem :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭ianomccabe

yeah i know cant beat main stand :D:D:D
    Apart from dealin with a tout i'd hang onto it and grin and bear it. there has been lots of fakes made up for this match from what i've heard so dealin with a tout you'd be takin a big chance.
    If it was me i'd just go in and keep my mouth shut till ya get out onto the anfield road!

• Advertisement
Advertisement