Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

too good to be true?

Options
  • 21-04-2005 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭

what brand is this case?? i sure as hell recognise it but can't remember who makes em... and is it a good price in your esteemed opinions?
    and also, is the make of PSU usually shipped with this brand decent or a sham??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

the case is generic so i'd imagine the psu is generic too, i wouldn't let any of my hardware near a generic psu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Jammer

Considering your average decent 350W PSU costs more then it alone, i'd say look elsewhere. Especially for a decent PSU. Its the basis of any solid system. Look at the Antec Sonata, its double the price of that, but its infinitely (sp?) better.

Linkage: http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=305069&cks=PRL

If you want to buy in Ireland, IT Direct have them for approx €135. They're on parliment street in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

R buy my one ;-)... u'll need a psu tho

Advertisement