Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rds Main Event

• 21-04-2005 10:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭

OH MY GOD!! have ya seen the main event announced for the rds

wwe title triple threat main event
    JBL VS CENA VS ANGLE

with SPECIAL REFEREE

STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

I dunno how to post web links but its on wwe.com's events

Cheers to Gimmick for the heads up on it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Edgehead

Its true, ****ing sweeeeeeet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭TOPDAWG

i just had another look at it there again and spotted its also the same main event in scotland the night before and in manchester the night after. Think they'll probably change but there just throwin austin's name in the hat to sell tix??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Just got back from the show. I thought it was great. The reaction to Austin coming to Ireland was brilliant! Those tickets will sell fast though I'm sure.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I wasn't going to go..but they just had to play the Austin card! The whole open air thing would be cool too. Even if it's raining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭pete

JUNE 18TH RDS ARENA...

WWE SMACKDOWN PRESENTS SUMMER BASH TOUR, SATURDAY 18TH JUNE 2005, TICKETS ARE PRICED AT €80, €65, €55, €33 AND €22.50 WILL GO ON SALE FRIDAY 29TH APRIL FROM TICKETMASTER OUTLETS AND BOOKING LINE NO.0818 719 300.

taken from aikenpromotions.com

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭jesusjones

So the big seats are dearer again ah well Ill still pay for it I suppose

Advertisement