Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VODA RTG price inquiry?

Options
  • 21-04-2005 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭

In the Vodafone Storee catologue, they have the 'Nokia 6230i' as available on RTG, but I can't find the price for it online? Anyone know what the price is, or if't available yet?

*EDIT* Wrong phone model entered! :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

Dunno but you can get it here for €379 plus P+P. Sim free and unlocked too with no vodafone brandings

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

it is not out on the vodafone network yet :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭coghlac3

3G stores will have it soon at 369EURO sim free, i think i might but it, but am worried about settings. Can anyone advise please. If i pay that much for a phone i wanna be able to use it fully....

You will be ok with the setting you will be able to get them off the nokia web site link www.nokia.ie/nokia/0,,54608,00.html so rest assured plus all the networks will bring this phone out :)

Do you think i wud be better off waiting until it is network approved? I am a Vodafone RTG user and don't plan on changing. Wud the Vodafone programmed handset be better?

• Advertisement

well if you buy it on RTG then you will get 80 euro credit with it and it will be baout 299 on RTG so up to you

Yeah you're probably right, thanks

no probs

• Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭v10

Sarge wrote:
    well if you buy it on RTG then you will get 80 euro credit with it and it will be baout 299 on RTG so up to you
    The 6230i is expected within the next couple of weeks.
    It won't be replacing the 6230 as they'll both be sold together, so expect the price to be €30 - €40 more expensive than the 6230 (which is €299 on RTG).

I just got one yesterday simfree. Basically just a 6230 with some ironed out fixes/annonyances and a better camera & screen.

Okay, really wanna get one. Have a 7250i for about 15 months now and sick of it. Plus i wanna buy a bluetooth carkit! What do you think of the phone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement